The Association invites the submission of proposed papers and workshop outlines for possible inclusion in the NACCW 21st Biennial Conference Program.
Presentations should be linked to the conference theme of Moving Child and Youth Care Work into a New Era.
Proposed presentations should focus on practice, programs or policy related to social service provision for vulnerable, orphaned and at-risk children and youth. Presentations may focus on service provision in a range of child and youth care settings, including (amongst others) the community, residential care environments, schools and hospitals.
Proposals must include the following:
- Name/s of presenter/s;
- Address; Telephone number;
- Fax number; e-mail address
- Provisional title of presentation
- Proposed format (e.g. workshop, paper presentation etc.)
- Abstract or summary of presentation and intended outcomes (200 - 300 words)
- Proposed duration of the presentation.
Please submit by 15 January 2017
Tel: 021 762 6076 | Fax: 086 606 6354